From September 14th 2012 to January 27th 2013 at Palazzo Strozzi in Florence.
Villa Mannori is fully furnished and equipped even with garden furniture and pool loungers. Bed linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels) and 1 bath towel per person, are provided and included in the price . For stays longer than a week, bedding is adequate to the period of your stay, the cleaning will be done on Saturdays morning. It is possible to have extra cleaning within the week, cooking and baby-sitter service. The cost of these extra services will be given you upon request.
The prices are calculated per week from Saturday to Saturday
There are 3 different week prices according to the period of your stay
Low Season: 15/09 - 06/10
Mid Season: 16/06 - 30/06 and 25/08 - 15/09
High Season: 30/06 - 25/08
During the low season period it is possible to arrive and/or depart on different days from Saturdays, and it is even possible to stay for shorter periods. If this should be the case, please contact us.
The prices include electricity, gas for cooking, hot water, the water consumption, linen and pool towels. Heating is not included and be paid at the end of your stay at the price of €. 7,50 per cubic meter.
H heating is usually not used from May to the end of October. The number of people who can be hosted is 16. The baby's cot and high chair are available, the baby linen is provided free of charge.
30% of the rent must be paid within seven days from the reservation. The remaining 70% will be paid on arrival, or if you prefer, before departure. Payment can be made by credit card (Visa, Mastercard) postal order, bank transfer (our bank details are written in the booking form).
In case of cancellation the customer loses the entire deposit amount.
The guarantee deposit is €. 200.00 and it will be paid in cash and returned you on the departure day, deducted from the eventual costs for damaged caused.
After receiving the deposit payment we will send you the reservation confirmation together with all the travel instructions. The arrival must be between 15.00 and 19.00. We please you to inform us about the foreseen arrival time.
Swimmingpool is of exclusive use of the customer who will behave correctly and will follow the general safety rules.
We decline all liability for accidents or thefts suffered by the customer during the stay, or for any gas, electricity and wather interruption due to public authorities.
Check out must be done within 10:00 o’clock of the departure day